This 4 Ingredient Instant Pot Cheesecake THM S, KETO is as simple to make as it is rich and delicious.
It’s a no-crust little goodie that can be made with a variety of low carb sweeteners linked below.
This 4 Ingredient Instant Pot Cheesecake is good enough to enjoy as is, but if you’d like to make it even more special, add a crust.
Carey over at The Healthy Milestone has one that looks really good.
Top it with a simple fruit sauce (as shown in photos above) or try a quick caramel sauce or however you love to top “real cheesecake”!
Bring the eggs and cheese to room temp add in your vanilla and sweetener and beat it all together. So easy!
Add the mixture to your small springform pan, and add it to your Instant Pot. Set it to pressure and let it finish and naturally release.
The purpose of the foil is to keep the steam in the Instant Pot from collecting on the cheesecake. Both below and on top.
I’m not a big fan of aluminum foil but it does have it’s usefulness from time to time. If you have another way to keep the moisture off I’d love to know so I can reference it here as well.
Chill just a little while and it sets up beautifully. No fuss, no mess and you’re done.
Watch for affiliate links to products I have used in these recipes when testing them and those which I can fully recommend.
Scroll to the bottom of this post for Trim Healthy Mama Store and product links to buy Gentle Sweet and lots more.
Here are some general products that might be helpful for this recipe. I do love the Lakanto Monkfruit powdered sweetener and it’ll work well in this dish but any sweetener containing stevia will also work because stevia and dairy have an affinity for each other.
Also Confectioners (powdered) Swerve will work in this dish if you prefer that sweetener just use twice as much as called for in the recipe. I don’t often recommend Swerve because it takes twice as much which makes it a really expensive product to use and so many others are available now.
You will need a special sealing ring for desserts to avoid the savory flavors that can remain behind after cooking your other dishes. I’ve found the color coding system works well for this. I use the blue for everything except desserts and the red for desserts. Find a link in the list just below to these heavy duty seals.
Do you love to use your Instant Pot? These desserts add a whole new dimension and here are a few more to try that are low carb and THM Friendly as well.
Here are a couple of sauces from my blog that would be delish on this cake!
Easy Breezy Strawberry Syrup – tried this one and it’s so good!
If you try one of these recipes and wish to share it, I’d love to know about it. Please use the hashtag #nanaslilkitchen on Instagram or tag me on Fb by typing @nanaslittlekitchen in your post or comment over there.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅔ cup sweetener* Gentle Sweet or My DIY Sweetener #1 or 1/3 cup Pyure
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- Place trivet in the bottom of the electric pressure cooker liner. Add required amount of water according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Prepare a 7 - 7.5 inch springform pan by wrapping aluminum foil around the bottom to protect from water seepage.
- Spray the inside of the springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Add the sweetener and continue beating until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until just mixed.
- Transfer the cheesecake batter to the springform pan and spread evenly.
- Cover the springform pan to avoid water dripping onto the cheesecake.
- Cover the Instant Pot and set the valve to sealing. Program for manual or “pressure cook” for 20 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, allow the electric pressure cooker to naturally release the pressure until the pressure pin drops.
- Remove the lid and allow the cheesecake to continue cooling inside the pressure cooker for 20 minutes before removing.
- Replace the aluminum foil with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Optional! Top with a desired syrup. See links above or make a simple sauce by adding water 1:1 to all fruit (no sugar added) jam. 1 tsp Jam to 1 tsp water will make a nice little coating for each piece.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g
This recipe works so well with a natural sweetener called Gentle Sweet but be aware of the following when using it:
THM Gentle Sweet is so authentically sugary sweet because it contains xylitol and high-quality stevia.
BUT xylitol is dangerous to pets so if yours have access to your treats be sure and use the Xylitol Free Gentle Sweet (the taste and texture are not quite spot on but still a great product.
If you need anything from the Trim Healthy Mama Store it would be a help to me if you could use my link and at no extra cost to you. Thanks for helping me keep producing and offering these free recipes.