Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 24 cauliflower florets (or small radishes)
- 12 strips bacon, medium thick - sliced in half
- 3 Tbsp Frank's hot sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Foil lined baking sheet- browns better than parchment
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place veggie pieces in a plastic zip bag and add the hot sauce, salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Toss to coat well.
- I have left these in the bag for several hours or even overnight before wrapping and baking them, but I've also cooked them right away, I prefer to let them sit a while though.
- Place the veggie piece at the very end of a ½ strip of bacon, pulling it around to overlap and secure underneath or with a toothpick. Lay them on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 45 min. or until the veggies are tender and then bacon is crisp. Let cool slightly and serve.
It is important that you roast these at 375 or 380 if using an electric oven or the bacon will be done but not beautifully brown as shown.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/bacon-wrapped-buffalo-cauliflower-bites/