Dill Garden Salad Low Carb THM S is amazing!
I enjoy a good salad as much as the next person (to be honest, probably a lot more than some) but… they do have to be well dressed, have a nice balance of flavors and complement the rest of the meal.
It was a pleasant surprise to find that this bowl of cucumber freshness really does that, and my family members agreed!
If you’re looking at this and thinking about how cool and delightful this garden fresh culinary masterpiece is; you’re on the right track. We kind of knew we would at least enjoy it, because we’re all big fans of cucumbers.
In fact, this isn’t even the first primarily pre-pickle precursory dish on my permanant preparation plan (OK, I’m done now). But even though cucumbers are something we enjoy often, my mouth still waters at just the memory of this dish!
Even my 4 year old grand daughter gave this Dill Garden Salad a big thumbs up.
She scraped the bowl with her spoon until the delicious dressing was all gone.
Want to see more unique, low carb, dishes containing cucumbers like this Dill Garden Salad? Try some of these too:
Low Carb Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad THM S ~ Nana’s Little Kitchen
Low Carb Easy Greek Tzatziki Sauce THM S ~ Wholesome Yum
Everything Bagel Cucumber Appetizer Bites ~ All Day I Dream About Food
Watch for affiliate links to products I have used in these recipes when testing them and those which I can fully recommend.
Dukes Mayonnaise (the regular kind is sugar free) or your favorite homemade recipe, of course. -Or buy it in Wall-Mart in the South.
Gentle Sweet or Powdered Erythritol or Pyure
White Wine Vinegar
Mineral Salt (bulk deal)
Fresh or Dried Dill
- 2 large cucumbers, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced* - any mild pepper will work but the red is pretty
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup Dukes (sugar free) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Gentle Sweet powdered sweetener* or 2 tsp powdered erythritol or 1/2 tsp Pyure
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mineral salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon freshly snipped dill* or 2 tsp dried dill
- Add to a small bowl and whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the vegetables.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 538mgCarbohydrates: 10gNet Carbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g