Five Minute Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl that is large enough to allow this to bubble up and not over.
- Remove from the microwave and add in the sweetener, molasses, and cream. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 mins.
- Remove from the microwave and stir then microwave on high for another 2 mins.
- It will be bubbly and turn a caramel color.
- Stir in the vanilla, pumpkin spice, salt and optional xanthan.
- As it cools it will thicken.
*Updated to add that you can add 1/2 tsp or more Pumpkin Spice Flavoring to retain the beautiful caramel color but the flavor will be a little milder too.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/five-minute-pumpkin-spice-caramel-sauce/