In this Low Carb Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing, I took My Best Ranch Dressing Ever and dressed it up a little more…
in order to make one of my favorite sandwiches, the Low Carb California Flatbread.
The flavors blended so well and enhanced each other so delightfully that I decided that it really deserved it’s own post. So here it is; I absolutely love it and hope you get a chance to try it soon.
Watch for affiliate links to products I have used in these recipes when testing them and those which I can fully recommend.
If you need anything from the Trim Healthy Mama Store it would be a help to me if you could use my link and at no extra cost to you. Thanks for helping me keep producing and offering these free recipes.
IF YOU TRY ONE OF THESE RECIPES, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #NANASLILKITCHEN ON INSTAGRAM OR TAG ME ON FB BY TYPING @NANASLITTLEKITCHEN IN YOUR POST OR A COMMENT OVER THERE FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED!
Low Carb Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/3-1/2 cup water to thin yogurt and replicate buttermilk
- 1 tsp. celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika(not smoked)
- 1/2 tsp chipotle seasoning powder (I got mine in the spice section of Kroger)
Whisk these ingredients together well; the mixture will be dip consistency before you add the water, so just thin it out to your favorite ranch dressing consistency and put into a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- *Note: If you’re new to THM “watering” foods down might seem strange, if not downright bland. I was with you on that a little over a year ago, I shunned adding water to almost anything for years and always substituted broth or milk for water in recipes. I am a new convert though to saving carbs and fat by introducing water into a dish that has enough flavor to handle it. In this dish the water merely changes the consistency of the dressing, but it still packs a full flavor punch. So give it a try!
- You can store it for a full week at least…the slight amount of whey in the greek yogurt may separate when it is stored, but it will be fine when you stir it.
- This dressing is a naturally probiotic condiment when prepared fresh, so make it up and enjoy it within a week for best flavor if you can.