My Best Ranch Dressing - Low Fat, THM-E
Variation for E setting:
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise (I checked with a THM admin and Low Fat Vegenaise is approved)
- 1/2 cup 0% fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water (to thin the yogurt to buttermilk consistency)
- 1 tsp. celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika(not smoked)
- Mix well and enjoy right away or store in a tightly sealed jar.
- Since the mayo has 5 grams of fat to a tablespoon and the 0% has none, 2 tablespoons of this dressing would put you within the E zone and the extra water gives you an even wider margin.
- This dressing works well even with that small amount because it is very flavorful.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/low-carb-ranch-dressing-s-or-e-or-fp/