My Best Ranch Dressing Ever - Low Carb, THM-S
- 1 cup homemade on plan mayo or Duke's regular mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup 0% or full fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika(not smoked)
- Whisk these ingredients together and put into a jar with a tight fitting lid for a low carb, THM-S dressing.
- You can store it for a full week at least...the whey may separate but it will be fine when you stir it.
- This dressing is a naturally probiotic condiment when prepared fresh, so make it up and enjoy it within a week for best flavor if you can.
- If you'd like this dressing to be a bit thinner just add a small amount of water at a time until it reaches the desired consistency.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/low-carb-ranch-dressing-s-or-e-or-fp/