Southern Barbeque Sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon worstershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. mineralized sea salt (I use Celtic or Real Salt)
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tblsp. Gentle Sweet (or more) or 1/2 tablespoon truvia or Pyure
- 1/4 tsp. molasses
The following additions were suggested by my taste testers - Thanks Steve and Tammy! They
- weren't part of the original recipe but I think they are great additions!
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper OR 1 dash tobasco sauce (optional)
- Liquid smoke to taste (optional if you don't have it handy but very good!)
Stir it together and you're done! Stores very well in the fridge. Enjoy on beef, chicken or pork whether you grill, bake or cook them in a crockpot.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/low-carb-southern-barbeque-sauce/