Easy, cream cheesy, protein packed sweetness with a nice, tart, berry flavor! We have enjoyed this incredibly refreshing No Bake Berry Cheesecake Pudding recipe all spring and now into summer. It has become a staple in my refrigerator because it mixes up in a snap and keeps in a covered container for a great low carb dessert or snack whenever you need it. Optional chopped pecans or walnuts in the bottom of the serving container can make a fast little “crust” too when you just need that crunch!
I was inspired by a sugary, prefab, Cheesecake Pudding recipe that I saw on Pinterest and although I would not have made it I still thought it looked great so I came up with this one instead. I would link to it, but I could not find it anymore, sorry!
If you like the cool, creamy taste of this sugar-free cream cheese dessert be sure and check out my Cream Cheese Strawberry Dip which is kind of a smaller serving version of this recipe and my cream cheese topped Carrot Cake Cookies are always a hit! Another classic no-bake cheesecake recipe on this blog is my Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites . The next time you’re looking for a baked cheesecake you can try my Mini Cheesecakes with a Shortbread Cookie Crust, the easy Sopapilla Cheesecake using Mission’s low carb tortillas or for a low-fat cheesecake give these yummy Cinnamon Apple Cheesecakes a try!
Get the latest updates from my social sites where I’m sharing recipes, tips, roundups and more every day! Follow me on:
THM- S, Low Carb, Serves 4-6
No Bake Berry Cheesecake Pudding
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (use high quality and no imitation flavorings it will be noticeable here)
- 1/2 cup Gentle Sweet sweetener or other on plan sweetener to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon gelatin - I used Now beef gelatin because I'm trying to use it up
- Chopped pecans to go in the bottom of the serving cups as an easy crust, optional
- 1 6 oz package raspberries (rinsed and dried)
- 1 6 oz package blackberries or blueberries (rinsed and dried)
- Additional berries if garnish is desired
- Soften the cream cheese to room temperature or soften it for 30 to 45 seconds in the microwave so that it will mix smoothly. (Do not use previously frozen cream cheese in this recipe if possible).
- In a large glass bowl mix the softened cream cheese and greek yogurt together then beat in the whipping cream with an immersion blender or mixer till smooth and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and sweetener and mix again.
- Heat the lemon juice and water to very hot on the stove and quickly mix in the gelatin and stir with a whisk or fork till totally dissolved.
- Whip the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and you're done! Store in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour and it will continue to firm until it is a thick pudding or even pie filling texture.
- Gently fold in the rinsed and drained berries then cover and store in the fridge to firm up.
- This keeps for days in the fridge and the texture remains the same.
- When you are ready to serve sprinkle some chopped on-plan nuts (optional) into the bottom of each serving cup for a fast, crunchy, crust and you've got an easy, satisfying dessert!