Peppermint Brownie Lava Cake
- In a large cup or mug, combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in and stir well.
- Top with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Cook in the microwave for 45-55 seconds until done but fudgey, lava cake consistency.*
- If you prefer more of a baked cake texture return it for a drier cake.
*Make sure you get peppermint and not any other mint.
*Oven times will vary and you do want this to be a bit underdone.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/peppermint-brownie-lava-cake/