Sugar Free Tiramisu Mocha Latte
- 3/4 cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream for *S (or 2 tablespoons half and half for fP snack)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons collagen protein
- 2 tablespoons Gentle Sweet or 1 tablespoon Truvia or Pyure (do this to taste it's a dessert drink)
- 2 tsp high quality cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp rum flavoring
- 1/4 tsp pure orange extract
- 1 cup strong, high quality, hot coffee
- Heat the almond milk and cream or half and half briefly till just hot (don't boil).
- Whisk in the protein, sweetener, cinnamon and cocoa powder till lumps are gone, I really like to use a frothier for this purpose but whisk briskly if using a whisk.
- Add in the flavorings and extracts.
- Combine the coffee and milk plus the flavorings in a large mug.
- If in S (low carb mode) top with whipping cream and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon powder for garnish.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/sugar-free-tiramisu-mocha-latte/