Thousand Island Salad Dressing (Sugar Free, S)
- 1 cup mayonnaise - Duke's is on plan or another sugar free high quality mayo but it needs to taste very good
- 1/4 cup ketchup - the Trim Healthy Mama book's is the one I use and it works great in this (Pg. 411)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish or very finely diced dill pickles - I use Bubbie's from the natural food store, but just check the labels and make sure your brand is sugar free and low carb with no off plan additives.
- Enough Gentle Sweet or Truvia (for NSI) to give it a sweet flavor and it doesn't take much at all
- Mix this together and it will be more of a dip consistency than a dressing so thin it with water or cream or a combination of the two.
- I use about 1/4 cup water.
- Makes 2 cups.
Recipe by Nana's Little Kitchen at https://www.nanaslittlekitchen.com/thousand-island-salad-dressing/