These 3 Ingredient Deviled Eggs KETO, THM-S are a feat of recipe engineering for this cook.
Everyone in the family agreed – always, that mama’s deviled eggs were THE BEST! We never questioned that when any holiday gathering rolled around she’d be the one to bring that dish.
The problem, for the last few years has been how to reconstruct this family classic because she never used a written recipe for it.
We’ve tried using her exact ingredients but could never quite smooth out the tart flavor enough, if that makes sense.
So I discovered if I ditched the mustard/vinegar combo altogether and went with dijon mustard as a sub; and it was perfect! Scroll down to see what you think about Just Like Mama’s 3 Ingredient Deviled Eggs!
Just Like Mama’s 3 Ingredient Deviled Eggs
The prep work would definitely be the hardest part about this tasty side dish but making the Easy Instant Pot Boiled Eggs makes quick work of that part.
Watch for affiliate links to products I have used in these recipes when testing them and those which I can fully recommend.
- 1 dozen eggs, boiled, peeled, halved with yokes reserved
- 1/2 cup Duke's mayo (more or less) depending on desired consistency
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mash yokes into crumbles.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to the egg yolks.
- Stir together and test for seasoning and consistency.
- Adjust seasonings and add more mayo if needed.
- Transfer yolk mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip for prettiest results.
- Press yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 202mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g