Calling all Southern THM Foodies to click on this link and check out the latest unofficial FB group: THM Southern Foodies with Nana’s Little Kitchen where we’ll be sharing favorite THM Southern-style recipes both current and from years past plus kitchen tips, how-to videos and more! Hope to see you there soon <3 Get the latest updates from my social sites where I’m sharing recipes, tips, roundups and more every day! Follow me on: Instagram Pinterest Facebook
Sugar Free Lemonade Frosty (Low fat, Low carb, FP)
- Juice of 1 1/2 or 2 whole medium lemons (we like 2!)
- 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese for FP (Daisy brand 2% cottage cheese is now approved for low fat FP dishes)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Pyure or Truvia or Super Sweet to taste
- 2 tablespoons plain on plan protein powder
- 2 handfuls of ice - I like creamy rather than icy so I did about 10 cubes
- Totally optional but 1/4 tsp or xanthan gum will make it a little thicker.
Put in the blender and blend! Sugar-Free Lemonade Frosty (Low fat, Low carb, FP)
- Juice of 2 whole medium lemons
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese for low carb THM S*
- 1/4 cup low carb ice cream if THM S*
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- 2 T heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Pyure or Truvia or to taste
- 3/4 T collagen powder or 2 T plain whey protein powder
- 1 cup (or more) ice
- Totally optional but 1/4 tsp xanthan gum will make it a little thicker.
- Put everything into the blender and mix until blended.
*I usually make this as a low carb smoothie but it is good as a low/carb, low/fat, FP smoothie too. For this you'll use 1/3 cup of cottage cheese and no heavy whipping cream or low carb ice cream.
*I really like it with the 1/4 cup low carb ice cream but if you'd like to use the 1/3 cup cottage cheese instead of the 1/4 cup ice cream and 1/4 cup cottage cheese you can do that too.