Calling all Southern THM Foodies to click on this link and check out the latest unofficial FB group: THM Southern Foodies with Nana’s Little Kitchen where we’ll be sharing favorite THM Southern-style recipes both current and from years past plus kitchen tips, how-to videos and more! Hope to see you there soon <3 Get the latest updates from my social sites where I’m sharing recipes, tips, roundups and more every day! Follow me on: Instagram Pinterest Facebook
Juice of 1 1/2 or 2 whole medium lemons (we like 2!)
2 handfuls of ice – I like creamy rather than icy so I did about 10 cubes
So good, so refreshing, and so simple. I’m providing the super low-fat version for us THMers, but if anyone wants a full-fat smoothie it is still great. Just sub in whole milk cottage cheese and splash a little cream in there for the growing kids and hungry husbands!
Sugar Free Lemonade Frosty (Low fat, Low carb, FP)
- Juice of 1 1/2 or 2 whole medium lemons (we like 2!)
- 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese for FP (Daisy brand 2% cottage cheese is now approved for low fat FP dishes)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Pyure or Truvia or Super Sweet to taste
- 2 tablespoons plain on plan protein powder
- 2 handfuls of ice - I like creamy rather than icy so I did about 10 cubes
- Totally optional but 1/4 tsp or xanthan gum will make it a little thicker.
Put in the blender and blend! Sugar-Free Lemonade Frosty (Low fat, Low carb, FP)